Fabric Model: WWP-BTW65/20
- Quantity: 20 yard piece. Note: Will be rolled off 250 yard bolt, dropped, and not folded but rolled in a bundle.
- Width: 102".
- Description: Blue and tan watercolor pattern on a creme ground.
- Repeat: 25" vertical (running with the selvage). 28" Horizontal (running across the selvage).
- Thread Count: 180.
- Fiber Content: Poly/cotton.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable. Percale finish to prevent wrinkling.
- Uses: Sheeting, comforters, shams, backing for quilts & much more!
- Note: Sample available. Please use code: WWP-BTW65.