DSO-BL7 49" WIDE BLUE LOTUS DRAPERY FABRIC
- Type of Fabric: Beautiful drapery fabric with a feel like cotton sateen but without the sheen. Fabric is very tightly woven with tone-on-tone horizontal "lines" - areas where the weave is different. This provides a lovely texture. Fiber content is not given. We believe this fabric is probably a cotton-polyester blend.
- Width: 49" wide including 1/2" selveges on either side so about 48" useable.
- Color: Blue Lotus. This is a lovely shade of light sky blue.
- Care: Machine wash cool; tumble dry medium.
- Coverage: The color and weave of the fabric provide enough opacity to disguise most shapes. But light will filter through due to the light color of the fabric and the weave.
Uses: Good for drapes and curtains. Perfect for tablecloths. Good for slipcovers.
Repeatable: No. We are limited to the amount in stock. Please provide cut-length information if you are purchasing more than 20 yards.