SH-ETA31 25 Yard Roll
- Pattern & Color: Taupe roses on a black/tan ground with threads interwoven of honey & black. Shown with Crayola colors "Black" crayon and "Brown" colors.
- 59" wide including 1/2" selveges on either side.
- Repeats: Vertical 20 1/2"; Horizontal: 19 1/2".
- Soft hand and drapes well.
- Tightly woven selvedge
- Sheer - you can see objects through it and can distinguish details but not as sheer as our organza fabrics.
- Care: 100% polyester for easy care -- machine wash, cool & gentile; tumble dry, medium.
- Great for sheer curtain panels, scarf valances, bed canopies, table toppers and many other treatments. Use wherever you want a sheer fabric that drapes well. Perfect for wedding decor.