Fabric Model: SH-ETA31
- Pattern & Color: Taupe roses on a black/tan ground with threads interwoven of honey & black. Shown with Crayola colors "Black" crayon and "Brown" colors.
- Width: 59" wide including 1/2" selvages on either side.
- Repeat: Vertical 20 1/2"; Horizontal: 19 1/2".
- Description: Soft hand and drapes well. Tightly woven selvage. Sheer - you can see objects through it and can distinguish details but not as sheer as our organza fabrics.
- Care Instructions: 100% polyester for easy care -- machine wash, cool & gentile; tumble dry, medium.
- Uses: Great for sheer curtain panels, scarf valances, bed canopies, table toppers and many other treatments. Use wherever you want a sheer fabric that drapes well. Perfect for wedding decor.
- Note: Sample available.