Fabric Model: UT-PK20
- Width: 57 inches wide. (56" wide including 1/2" selvages on either side). As you look at photo, selvages are to your right and left.
- Pattern/Color: Palmetto-Khaki. We don't see any "Palmettos" this far north so I don't know if some of the designs really resemble a palmetto. The fabric has very soft earthy colors -- shades of tan and green -- jade green, sage green, a tan clay color, taupe, brown, black (and probably more). The crayons are Crayola's "Tumbleweed" and "Olive Green". The pattern consists of stylized "crops" and geometric shapes. There are stalks that remind one of corn stalks. There are also plants that remind one of cotton. Then there are geometric shapes such as diamonds, spirals and squares.
- Description: Light to mid-weight tapestry upholstery fabric. Tightly woven from fine yarns -- has a smooth feel (does not feel like heavy knitting-type yarns. Pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed on. Firm hand but is supple and has very good flexibility.
- Repeat: 23 3/4" vertical (running with the selvage); 18 1/2" horizontal (running across the width of the fabric).
- Finish: Protective finish (Scotchguard or similar). Rubberized (latex) back. Meets Fire Code 302 (flame retardant). Should provide good durability and wear.
- Manufacturer: Swavelle/Mill Creek. Processed in Italy. Pattern is Palmetto: Khaki.
- Care Instructions: Professional upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Uses: Upholstery, slipcovers, cornice boards and more.
- Note: Sample available.