Fabric Model: UCO-RA2
- Width: 56" wide including 1/2" selvages.
- Color/Pattern: Rain. Nice blue leaning toward a deep teal. Not as bright as either the "Turquoise" or "Robin's Egg Blue" crayons but the hue is in that range. Just a very pretty dark blue leaning green.
- Description: 100% cotton fabric; pre-washed by the manufacturer and intended for home decorating use (slipcovers, drapes, upholstery). Very nice quality.
- Weight: About 12 oz. per square yard so similar in weight to many of our brushed twills but with texture given by the basket weave stitch.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool/warm, tumble dry warm or permanent press. Pre-washed & pre-shrunk by the manufacturer; however, you may want to wash and shrink it again before using since cotton continues to have some shrinkage.
- Uses: Great for slipcovers, pillows, upholstery, draperies and many other uses.
- Note: Sample available.