Fabric Model: UWS-PI28
- Color: This is a nice neutral in ivory with undertones of gray (or just slightly greenish undertones) rather than warm undertones. The crayons are "White" and "Olive". The fabric is darker than white and really isn't green - it just has grayish-greenish tones under the ivory.
- Description: The fabric has almost a ribbed feel (like corduroy). In a close-up like the photo, you see the brown ribs more clearly. When you back away from the fabric, they blend somewhat into the overall appearance of the fabric -- just giving it a nice depth of color/texture. Soft to the touch - not really plush but with a wonderful feel -- has a supple (flexible) hand. Mid-weight - about 8 oz. per square yard. Microfibers are known for their light weight and their excellent durability. They are fade-resistant and are a great choice for almost any environment.
- Fiber Content: 95% polyester fabric; 5% nylon with a smooth, tightly woven polyester backing.
- Care Instructions: Easy care: machine wash cool, tumble dry medium.
- Uses: Upholstery, slip covers, cornice boards & much more.
- Note: Sample available.
Shipping Rates: $1.01 - $25 - $9.95 -- $25.01 - $64.99 - $12.95 -- $65 or more - Free Shipping
Return Policy: Prior approval is required. Returns must be made within 30 days. Fabric must be returned uncut and unwashed. Upon return of fabric, refund will be processed after inspection. Customer pays all return shipping charges and there is a 20% restocking fee.