Fabric Model: SHW-YE6
- Shown with Crayola's "Yellow" and "Dandelion" crayons. The fabric has a hint of a peach or apricot undertone. The hue of the fabric is between the yellow and dandelion (although it has the apricot similar to the dandelion). The color is not as intense in the fabric as it is in the crayons.
- 110" wide including 1/2" selvages on either side.
- Soft hand and drapes well.
- Tightly woven selvage.
- Crinkle Sheer - you can see objects through it and can distinguish details but not as sheer as our organza fabrics. The fabric is "crushed" to create permanent crinkles. When you wash the fabric, wrinkles come out & the permanent crinkles remain.
- 100% polyester for easy care -- machine wash, cool & gentle; tumble dry, medium.
- Great for sheer curtain panels, scarf valances, bed canopies, table toppers and many other treatments. Use wherever you want a sheer fabric that drapes well. Great for wedding and party decor - drapes beautifully!
- Note: Sample available.